More About the Partnership
In January 2014 a 4-person delegation, including Dr. Bailian Li, Dr. Hiller Spires, Dr. Ellen Vasu, and Tricia Willoughby (NC State Board of Education member), was invited to Suzhou to discuss a partnership.
Through the partnership, the NLC team provides:
- Leadership for the development and implementation of a teaching, learning, and technology plan and a continuous improvement plan, including curriculum frameworks, curriculum-aligned faculty evaluation protocols, and standardized student assessments for math and English.
- Consultation on the physical and technological design of the school facility to ensure that it supports contemporary teaching and learning systems.
- Connections to cross-cultural networks and additional global partners, including Wake STEM Early College High School and other innovative schools.
- Professional development for leadership and educational staff.
- Faculty recruitment services.